האתר והפורומים  ·   מדיה  ·   הספרים  ·   הדמויות  ·   הסרטים  ·   השחקנים  ·   שונות

ברוך הבא, אורח ( התחבר | הירשם )

0 חרמשים
פורומיםפאנפיקיםHPlanetהאנציקלופדיהמערכת הדו-קרבהוגסמיד
מממנים
המירוץ למיליון 2024
פחות מ-24 שעות נותרו להרשמה למירוץ למיליון! (לחצו על הלוגו)

חוקי הפורום 

הגב לנושא זה פרסם נושא חדש פרסם סקר

זה סתם קטע ארוך\ ג'ארד
פורסם ב: Aug 26 2020, 00:25 AM
צטט הודעה

מוגל

פרטי משתמש
קבוצה: רייבנקלו
הודעות: 68
חרמשים: 1324
מגדר:
משתמש מספר: 71597
חפצי המשתמש: צפה
תאריך הצטרפות: 04.04.2020

איך עושים את זה לשורות באנגלית אני נשבעת :(
לחץ חברתי כרגיל מנצח~
זה סתם ארוך אז אם משעמם באמצע אני אבין לא נעלבת

The bus smells new, Dean sat on one of the sits around the teacher.
“Can I sit here?” He heard a girly voice, and glanced to see his classmate, Isabelle. He nodded because no one else is gonna sit here anyway.
She placed her backpack on the bus’s floor. “Are you excited for the trip?” She asked, and played with her blonde wavy hair. Dean sighed.
And then realized he needs to answer, “I don’t know.”
“Maybe I can help.” Isabelle smirked, and took her phone and earphones.
She placed one of the earbuds in his ear, and the other one in hers.
Dean was caught off guard, but he wanted to listen to music. “You can choose your favorite song.” She said, and looked so in peace.
“I don’t have a favorite song...” Dean tried hard to think of a name.
“Favorite singer?”
He shakes his head, “I don’t know a lot of music.”
Isabelle gasps, “how horrible! You missed a bunch of good bands.”
Isabelle played a upbeat song. It has electric guitars! Dean thought it was so cool. He stared at her phone to see the clip.
“You like the guitarist? He’s cool right?”
Dean nodded, “yeah.”
He didn’t even notice they started driving. But the road seemed meaningless now.
“He kinda looks like you.” She said.
Dean chuckled, “really?”
“Maybe the haircut.” Isabelle messes his hair. “Hey!” Dean smiled and pushes her lightly. “Whoops!” She smiles, and before he felt it, they arrived to the destination.
“Oh, this place is pretty!” Isabelle grabs his hand, and runs into the main area where all the kids are. He didn’t mind it. He felt nice. He has a friend.
She sits next to Dean when the teacher ordered everyone to sit. She walks next to Dean when they need to walk. And he didn’t care. Isabelle talked about interesting things, and she lets him try her glasses.
It gets late, and they all need to get ready to go inside the motel the class is sleeping at tonight.
“Hey. Why are you so nice to me?” Dean asks, as she looks around the the hallway of the motel. She giggles, and then it gets louder and now she’s laughing, and laughing. And dean smiled, confused. “Uhh, wasn’t it obvious?”
Dean keeps on smiling, but he doesn’t say anything because it isn’t obvious at all.
“You’re such a cliche... it’s because I like you, obviously.”
Dean got goosebumps, and he shakes himself, “oh.”
“Well, it was fun hanging out with you, too.” She adds.
“Yes. It was fun...”
“Do you like me back?”
He thinks about it, and decides to agree.

Two days later, he’s back home, and he has a girl. A girl friend. Girlfriend?
He still felt like he didn’t know her enough but he had fun being with her, and he thought it was enough.
He felt like an adult now! He also started cleaning the dishes without breaking anything on purpose after a long time.
Maybe it was good.
He still didn’t like to think about it too much.
He went to sleep early now.
He was easier to deal with, that’s what his dad said.

only bad things keeps happening to him when he says bad words.
He wanted to apologize.
James was a nice boy, he thought, and twirled in the living room.
“Will you stop? I’m trying to watch the news.”
“Sorry dad.” Dean wasn’t trying to impress him as much. He just wanted to not be in trouble anymore.
“I’m going out.” Dean puts on his old blue shoes. He needs to buy new ones.
“What about your sisters?”
“You forgot... they’re with their friend.”
Antonio doesn’t even look at him, “fine. Just come back in at least two hours. Buy me a beer.”
Dean leans over the door, “I can’t. I’m still a minor.”
“Just lie.”
“I can’t.”
“You’ll find a way. I did when I was your age.”
Dean slowly steps out the door. The leaves were falling off the trees, and he could swear he was in heaven. Maybe he’ll stay out today.
But!
He still has a mission. He stands in front a familiar odd, yellow house. The deja vu felt too real. He felt like he was nine again. He knocked on door.
It’s James’s dad.
Dean wasn’t feeling so light anymore.
“Hello- sir... I’m looking for-“
The man laughs, “sir? I haven’t heard a boy called me that in a long time. James! I think it’s for you.”
His dad moved to the side, trying to welcome him insides.
“Uh...”
“Come in!”
“Oh.”
Dean walks inside their house. They have a lot of little decorations, like small drawings that kids made, pictures of the family, and a lot of flowers.
Dean didn’t know if he wanted to puke, or live in there.
“Who..? Oh! Hi Dean..? What’s up?”
James smiles, and sits on the couch, he looks confused.
Dean breathes deeply, he doesn’t like to apologize.
“I’m sorry I made you cry when we were nine. And I was mean to you for the rest of the year.”
It was pitched silent. James then chuckled, “oh, okay. Sorry, I forgot what you were talking about. It’s okay. Is that it?”
Dean nodded.
“Umm, well, see you. Thanks for apologizing. It’s nice.”

Dean sneaks inside the market.
“Can I help you?” An old man sits behind the table.
“Oh- no-“
“Hm?”
Dean tried his hardest to sound older. His voice went as deep as he could make it out to be.
“I want a... beer please.”
His voice totally cracked.
The old man laughed, “it’s a shame.”
“No, it’s for my dad.”
“Ahh, well, sorry. I can’t sell it to you.”
Dean takes two beers in his hands. A box is too heavy. “You sure?”
“Hey, put it back.”
“Sorry. I need it!”
Dean ran out of the store. He never did something like this before. The old man seems nice, he won’t report him.

“Is Sophia and Charlotte home already?”
“No, not yet. Hey, come here. How did you get the beers?”
He takes off his shoes and sits next to his father.
“I bought it.”
“Really?”
“Yes.”
“I see. You’re growing up so fast, it’s so nice. I’m sorry I’ve been so distanced lately.”
Quiet.
Antonio kept talking, “let’s watch TV?”
Dean nodded.
“You pick what we’ll watch.”
“Really?”
Dad never lets him choose what to watch.
“Yeah, come on, let’s see what’s screening.”
Dean clicks on the remoter, trying to find something interesting, and he stops at a play, musical.
“What is this?”
“I don’t know. It looks nice. Let’s watch this.”
Antonio shakes his head, “no, not that. What, are you gay? Watch a movie. Not some Shakespeares bullshit.”
Dean wanted to watch the play.
“I’m not. I just wanna watch this play. Why is it such a big deal?”
His dad cracks open the beer, “what’s wrong with you?”
Dean felt as three knifes are inside him. What’s wrong with him.
Dad lights a cigarette. “Take.”
“No.. not right now.”
“I said take it.”
He takes the cigarette, and throws it.
“You know how expensive it is to pay for daily?”
Silence.
“You don’t right, right? I know you didn’t pay for the beer... I know you stole it.”
More silent. Dean stood up. “Never mind. It’s not fun anyway. Watch something alone.”
“Sit down. Now.” Back to sitting. “I can’t find my ashtray.” Antonio inhales the cigarette like its air. Dean backs up, “no.”
“You’re a thief. I raised a thief.”
“You’re disgusting.”
“I see.”
Dean’s hands are tangled around his father’s. “Sophia and Charlotte will be home soon!”
But Antonio doesn’t care, “like they give a shit.”
“Of course they do! You shouldn’t be violent around them...”
Knocks.
“I’ll open it.”
“It’s them, right? You said we shouldn’t be violent. Let’s finish first.”
Dean closes his eyes because he knows moving around will just make everything worse. He wanted to open the door, so so bad.
He should buy an ashtray tomorrow.

“I really don’t wanna be that person. But I feel like you don’t care about our relationship.” Isabelle and him sat together on the swings.
“I’m sorry. I’m just busy with school and my sisters too.”
She sighs, “I understand, but I’m an older sister and a student like you. I just feel unwanted. I don’t want to just be a burden.”
He felt guilty. “I’m sorry. It’s not your fault I just deal with a lot of things right now.”
She sighs, “if you can’t be with me now, just say it. I won’t take it personally.”
Dean didn’t how to explain it. He was tired of keeping everything a secret.
He took his t shirt off.
“What the-“ Isabelle, at first was just confused.
“Oh.” She said, and Dean puts it back on.
“How- when- I’m sorry.”
Dean felt happy, he told someone. It wasn’t so bad. Right?
“I need to go... I’m sorry.”
Dean waved her goodbye, and it was probably the last time they really talked.

--------------------
ghost account !!

---------
הארי פוטר - Hportal.co.il
פורסם ב: Aug 26 2020, 00:52 AM
צטט הודעה

חיייייזרים זה מצחייייייייייק

פרטי משתמש
הודעות: 17236
חרמשים: 7
מגדר:female
משתמש מספר: 72533
תאריך הצטרפות: 10.06.2020

אוף אני עייפה אז העניים שלי נעצמות מאליהן.
(לא בגלל שיעמום)
אני דווקא אוהבת את זה ככה, זה קליל ונחמד.
אני אמשיך לקרוא מחר...
וזה כיף שיש סוף סוף דברים באנגלית.
ואת כותבת מהמם!

--------------------
אפשר להניח
לכל החלומות הגדולים
של ביטוי עצמי והגשמה
ופשוט להיות

חנה ○ 19 ○ אמנות

---------
פורסם ב: Aug 26 2020, 01:04 AM
צטט הודעה

מוגל

פרטי משתמש
מגדר:

QUOTE (בחורה מסוכנת @ Aug 25 2020, 23:42 PM)
אוף אני עייפה אז העניים שלי נעצמות מאליהן.
(לא בגלל שיעמום)
אני דווקא אוהבת את זה ככה, זה קליל ונחמד.
אני אמשיך לקרוא מחר...
וזה כיף שיש סוף סוף דברים באנגלית.
ואת כותבת מהמם!

או תודה :)

--------------------
ghost account !!

---------
פורסם ב: Aug 27 2020, 16:23 PM
צטט הודעה

Some infinities are bigger than other infinities

פרטי משתמש
הודעות: 13218
חרמשים: 1
מגדר:female
משתמש מספר: 71424
תאריך הצטרפות: 28.02.2020

מקסים, כרגיל. יש מעין פשטות כל כך מקסימה וייחודית בכתיבה שלך - פשוט תענוג לקרוא. התיאורים שלך מצוינים, באמת מעוררי השראה. בכלל את מתנסחת מעולה.
הכתיבה שלך מאוד נקייה וחלקה. את לא הולכת סחור-סחור, ואת לא מנסה למצוא בכוח דברים לכתוב ולהוסיף. זה נהדר, כל הכבוד. happy.gif
ולקטע עצמו: כרגיל, מאוד אהבתי. כשאני חושבת על זה, הקטע הזה קצת שונה משאר הקטעים שלך. אמנם גם כאן יש את אותה האווירה, אך הקטע הזה קצת יותר כבד לעומת שאר הקטעים שלך, לדעתי. למעשה, רציתי לראות אותך לוקחת את הכתיבה שלך גם לכיוון הזה, הכיוון הקצת יותר כבד, ואני מופתעת לטובה. ^^
הפשטות והקלילות של הכתיבה שלך עדיין קיימת בקטע, אך היא מפנה מקום בגודל המתאים לבעיות קצת יותר כבדות. ממש אהבתי.
כשרק התחלתי לקרוא את הקטע, חשבתי להעיר לך על מה שקרה עם איזבלה. ההתוודות שלה על אהבתה לדין הייתה די פתאומית. לא היה משהו ממשי לפני זה שיכול לרמוז לנו על מה שעומד לקרות. זה בא במן "בום", ואותי, באופן אישי, זה די בלבל.
עכשיו, אני לא מחשיבה את זה להערה כיוון שבסופו של דבר, ממש בסוף הקטע, כן הרגשתי תיקון מסוים של מה שקרה. הם הפסיקו עם הקשר הפתאומי שלהם, וגם היה אפשר להבין למה. זה די שיפר את מה שקרה בהתחלה, אבל אני עדיין ממליצה להוסיף משהו בהתחלה שירמוז על כך שאיזבלה אוהבת את דין.
בנוסף, התגובה של דין על הוידוי שלה די הפתיעה אותי. תחשבי על זה: פתאום, משום מקום, מישהי אומרת לך שהיא אוהבת אותך. אני לא חושבת שתגובה כמו התגובה של דין הגיונית למצב הזה, במיוחד בגלל שהוא בילה איתה בסך הכול יום אחד.

עכשיו, ברשותך, יש לי רק הערה אחת ועוד כמה דברים קטנים שאני מציינת רק בגלל שאני קטנונית.
אז, המעבר בין הטיול לזה שדין רוצה להתנצל ג'יימס על משהו שקרה לפני הרבה זמן, כנראה, קצת פתאומי. כלומר, מה גרם לו לחשוב דווקא על זה? במקומך, הייתי מוסיפה משהו שקרה לדין וגרם לו לחשוב על העניין עם ג'יימס.
“Maybe the haircut.” Isabelle messes his hair. “Hey!” Dean smiled and pushes her lightly. “Whoops!” She smiles, and before he felt it, they arrived to the destination.

טוב, כאן יש דיאלוג קצר, אז כשאחת הדמויות מסיימת להגיד משהו, ואת רוצה שהדמות השנייה תגיד משהו נוסף, יש לרדת שורה. לדוגמה: .Maybe the haircut.” Isabelle messes his hair"
.Hey!” Dean smiled and pushes her lightly"
.Whoops!” She smiles, and before he felt it, they arrived to the destination"

around the the hallway of the motel

אני מניחה שהתכוונת לכתוב "around the hallway of the motel", לא?
Antonio doesn’t even look at him, “fine. Just come back in at least two hours. Buy me a beer.

קצת מבלבל שבהתחלה דין קורא לו "אבא", ואחר כך הוא משתמש בשם שלו. כן, בסופו של דבר מבינים למי את מתכוונת, אבל אולי עדיף לציין שהם אותו האדם. (:

כמובן שלא התכוונתי לפגוע, כל ההערות נכתבו כדי לעזור לך.
הקטע מקסים, ממש אהבתי אותו. אל תפסיקי לכתוב. happy.gif

--------------------
One boy grew up different from the rest
Without the insides of his chest
He didn't know how he was blessed
All the little girls thought it a blast
To shake his body really fast
To see the impact never last

"Some said "Poor boy
"Some said "Lucky man

---------
פורסם ב: Aug 27 2020, 19:38 PM
צטט הודעה

מוגל

פרטי משתמש
מגדר:

QUOTE (Brilliant Blunders @ Aug 27 2020, 15:13 PM)
מקסים, כרגיל. יש מעין פשטות כל כך מקסימה וייחודית בכתיבה שלך - פשוט תענוג לקרוא. התיאורים שלך מצוינים, באמת מעוררי השראה. בכלל את מתנסחת מעולה.
הכתיבה שלך מאוד נקייה וחלקה. את לא הולכת סחור-סחור, ואת לא מנסה למצוא בכוח דברים לכתוב ולהוסיף. זה נהדר, כל הכבוד. happy.gif
ולקטע עצמו: כרגיל, מאוד אהבתי. כשאני חושבת על זה, הקטע הזה קצת שונה משאר הקטעים שלך. אמנם גם כאן יש את אותה האווירה, אך הקטע הזה קצת יותר כבד לעומת שאר הקטעים שלך, לדעתי. למעשה, רציתי לראות אותך לוקחת את הכתיבה שלך גם לכיוון הזה, הכיוון הקצת יותר כבד, ואני מופתעת לטובה. ^^
הפשטות והקלילות של הכתיבה שלך עדיין קיימת בקטע, אך היא מפנה מקום בגודל המתאים לבעיות קצת יותר כבדות. ממש אהבתי.
כשרק התחלתי לקרוא את הקטע, חשבתי להעיר לך על מה שקרה עם איזבלה. ההתוודות שלה על אהבתה לדין הייתה די פתאומית. לא היה משהו ממשי לפני זה שיכול לרמוז לנו על מה שעומד לקרות. זה בא במן "בום", ואותי, באופן אישי, זה די בלבל.
עכשיו, אני לא מחשיבה את זה להערה כיוון שבסופו של דבר, ממש בסוף הקטע, כן הרגשתי תיקון מסוים של מה שקרה. הם הפסיקו עם הקשר הפתאומי שלהם, וגם היה אפשר להבין למה. זה די שיפר את מה שקרה בהתחלה, אבל אני עדיין ממליצה להוסיף משהו בהתחלה שירמוז על כך שאיזבלה אוהבת את דין.
בנוסף, התגובה של דין על הוידוי שלה די הפתיעה אותי. תחשבי על זה: פתאום, משום מקום, מישהי אומרת לך שהיא אוהבת אותך. אני לא חושבת שתגובה כמו התגובה של דין הגיונית למצב הזה, במיוחד בגלל שהוא בילה איתה בסך הכול יום אחד.

עכשיו, ברשותך, יש לי רק הערה אחת ועוד כמה דברים קטנים שאני מציינת רק בגלל שאני קטנונית.
אז, המעבר בין הטיול לזה שדין רוצה להתנצל ג'יימס על משהו שקרה לפני הרבה זמן, כנראה, קצת פתאומי. כלומר, מה גרם לו לחשוב דווקא על זה? במקומך, הייתי מוסיפה משהו שקרה לדין וגרם לו לחשוב על העניין עם ג'יימס.

טוב, כאן יש דיאלוג קצר, אז כשאחת הדמויות מסיימת להגיד משהו, ואת רוצה שהדמות השנייה תגיד משהו נוסף, יש לרדת שורה. לדוגמה: .Maybe the haircut.” Isabelle messes his hair"
.Hey!” Dean smiled and pushes her lightly"
.Whoops!” She smiles, and before he felt it, they arrived to the destination"

around the the hallway of the motel

אני מניחה שהתכוונת לכתוב "around the hallway of the motel", לא?
Antonio doesn’t even look at him, “fine. Just come back in at least two hours. Buy me a beer.

קצת מבלבל שבהתחלה דין קורא לו "אבא", ואחר כך הוא משתמש בשם שלו. כן, בסופו של דבר מבינים למי את מתכוונת, אבל אולי עדיף לציין שהם אותו האדם. (:

כמובן שלא התכוונתי לפגוע, כל ההערות נכתבו כדי לעזור לך.
הקטע מקסים, ממש אהבתי אותו. אל תפסיקי לכתוב. happy.gif

היי!! תודה רבה שכתבת כלכך הרבה שוב! זה נחמד מאוד לקרוא את ההערות שלך.
אז הסיבה שדין פשוט הסכים להיות איתה במערכת יחסים היא בגלל שהוא לא באמת מבין מה זה אהבה בשלב הזה בחיים שלו אז הוא לא באמת ייחס לזה חשיבות~ ותודה על מה שאמרת! טכנית לפניי הקטע הזה יש משהו שמתחיל את זה אז אני מבינה למה זה היה טיפה מבלבל מה שקרה עם ג׳יימס ועם אבא שלו שהוא קורא לו בשמו :> אבל כל מה שאמרת ממש הגיוני אז! תודה :)

--------------------
ghost account !!

---------
0 משתמשים צופים באשכול זה (0 אורחים ו 0 משתמשים אנונימיים)
0 משתמשים:

אפשרויות נושא
הגב לנושא זה פרסם נושא חדש פרסם סקר

מממנים

ניקוד הבתים · תיעוד עריכת הנקודות · חדר הגביעים
גריפינדור הפלפאף רייבנקלו סלית'רין
גריפינדור הפלפאף רייבנקלו סלית
2235 4283 2576 1439

פורטל הארי פוטר הישראלי קיצורי דרך
מיוחדים: הארי פוטר | אודותינו | צור קשר | הפורומים | HPlanet - הסיור הווירטואלי | פאנפיקים | האנציקלופדיה
האנציקלופדיה: אלבוס דמבלדור | לונה לאבגוד | היער האסור | משרד הקסמים | חדר הנחיצות | גילדרוי לוקהרט | קווידיץ' | דראקו מאלפוי | אוכלי המוות | מצנפת המיון | סוורוס סנייפ | סדריק דיגורי | הוגסמיד | סמטת דיאגון | פוטרמור | הקרב על הוגוורטס

עוצב על-ידי Design by JBStyle
© כל הזכויות שמורות ל-All rights reserved to HPortal
2007-2024